Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Party things




We had a party for my girl this last weekend.  We made some of the invitations out of sparkly pink cardstock and some out of white.  I printed the info. in the christmas font.  I love the christmas font.  I can use it all year as long as I print in lowercase.  All of the letters are capital for the font, but if you print an actual capital it has a snowflake attached.  
My girl did the front of the card.  It was super easy.  We used a Heidi Swapp mask.  She is getting so good at using those!  We also used a Seven Gypsies bracket stamp.  The gems are also Heidi Swapp.  
As part of the party favors I made magnetic frames, then we took pictures of each of the kids with the birthday girl.  Then I rushed in, cut them out, and put them in the frames.  Here is just one of them, there were a few different kinds. 
Most of these great party ideas were my sister's.  She is so talented!

No comments: